||hort reports consist of reports received or solicited concerning noteworthy climbs of the past season, and are a central part of this journal. The reports that follow are arranged chronologically, with the exception of selected climbs that we’ve noted at the end with other corrections.
At left is one of many fine John Scurlock photographs featured in this edition, and depicts the north side of Mount Stuart in its full winter glory, noteworthy because the Complete North Ridge, a long sought-after winter objective, has its first successful winter ascent detailed in part 4.
• Part 1 (April 10 to June 2, 2004)
• Part 2 (June 20 to July 24, 2004)
• Part 3 (July 24, 2004 to February 9, 2005)
• Part 4 (February 19 to March 12, 2005)
• Part 5 (March 12 to March 15 plus other new routes and correction)